Thursday 4 August 2011

Allegations denied by disgraced coach

Facing the sack after six of his trainees returned positive, Athletics coach Yuri Ogorodinik on Tuesday termed the development as a "dirty trick".
The ex-Indian coach defended himself by claiming that he had no role in the doping program.
Yuri said that there was a possibility that he was set-up.
"I have been set-up. It's a dirty trick. I am not stupid, I am a professional coach. I prohibited this drug 20 years back. I can't believe what has happened. I called the doctors in Ukraine who say there's nothing in the supplement. It's a set-up and I don't know who are behind it," he told a news channel.
AFI forms enquiry committee
NEW DELHI: The Athletics Federation of India (AFI) on Tuesday formed a three-member enquiry committee to look into the doping incident involving leading track and field athletes of the country. AFI said that the committee will submit its report in two stages - preliminary report in one month time and the final report in three months.
"I cannot believe the girls tested positive for the same anabolic steroid. I am not to blame for it. You better ask the federation how it happened," the coach told TOI in Patiala.

1 comment:

  1. Steroid are muscle enhancers and can only give you great results if you follow the prescription.

    Steroids Canada

    ReplyDelete